The SELCO Pole Pedal Paddle is the quintessential event of Bend, with over 5,000 racers/spectators at the West Event Grass in the Old Mill District race finish celebration. It’s the largest multi-sport event in Oregon. This is a great opportunity for you to market your business to over 5,000 outdoor recreation enthusiasts.Vendor application & contract here
New this year
- The finish area will not be located in the Hayden Homes Amphitheater any longer. However, we are excited about the new location. It will be where the Art in the High Desert event takes place every summer. If you are unfamiliar with where that is, it’s the grassy area on the south side of the footbridge in the Old Mill District. So across the river from the Gap. The cool thing about this location is that everyone will be able to see a lot of race action. Across the river, we will be able to see the sprinters, and we will also be able to see the boaters on the river battling it out! The sprinters will cross the footbridge and finish right near the big Rock on the south side of the river. It’s going to be an epic finish.
- Being in the Hayden Homes Amphitheater was great, but I always felt a little removed from the race. It was hard to see any of the race. So we will be in the heart of the race! We are going to try and keep a lot of grass open for people to hang out in. Most of the vendors will be set up in the parking lot that is right along the grass. We will still have a stage, music, costume contest and awards presentation for the overall winners in each category.
SELCO PPP-MAY 14, 2022
- The race begins at Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort at 9:15 a.m. with the first finishers into the West Event Grass in the Old Mill District approximately at 11:00 a.m. Please be ready by 10:30 a.m. The day usually starts off a little slow, and then people come in droves by lunchtime. After 11:30 a.m., there will be a steady stream of racers crossing the finish line. This continues up until about 2:30 p.m. People are then just milling around socializing, looking at all the booths and hanging out. It’s very packed at this time! Awards are given out from 3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. At 4:00 p.m. you may then break down and start loading up to go.
WHAT WE PROVIDE TO YOU
- A 10×10 space, access to power, a very organized crew to direct you in the morning, live announcements on race day in the Amphitheater that will drive traffic to your booth, exposure to over 10,000 people and an opportunity to participate in an event that is so rich with tradition. You will also receive two parking passes and a confirmation email 10 days before the event that will give you your allotted check in time and further instructions.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- $300 and the completed Vendor Application by April 20, 2022
- Make checks payable to MBSEF. Mail to 2765 NW Lolo Avenue, Bend, OR 97703
- You can also call 541-388-0002 to pay with credit card.