The SELCO Pole Pedal Paddle is the quintessential event of Bend, with over 5,000 racers/spectators in Riverbend park for both the Run-to-Paddle transition as well as for the finish. It’s the largest multi-sport event in Oregon, and a great opportunity for you to market your business to over 5,000 outdoor recreation enthusiasts. Please reach out to our team via email for more information and to obtain a contract for 2024.
SELCO PPP-MAY 18th 2024
- The race begins at Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort at 9:15 a.m. with the first finishers into Riverbend Park in Bend around 11:00 a.m. Because our new course utilizes Riverbend Park for both our run-to-paddle transition and our finish area, spectators may be ready for viewing and making purchases as early as 10:30 am. Please keep this in mind, and be ready for customers no later than 10:15 a.m. The day will likely start slow, and then people will come in droves by lunchtime. After 11:30 a.m., there will be a steady stream of racers crossing the finish line. This continues up until about 2:30 p.m. People are then just milling around socializing, looking at all the booths and hanging out. Awards are given out from 3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. At 4:00 p.m. you may then break down and start loading up to go.
WHAT WE PROVIDE TO YOU
- A 10×10 space, access to power, an organized crew to direct you in the morning, live announcements on race day on the stage in an effort to drive traffic to your booth, exposure to thousands people and an opportunity to participate in an event that is so rich with tradition. You will also receive two parking passes and a confirmation email 10 days before the event that will give you your allotted check in time and further instructions.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- $500 and a completed Vendor Application by April 19, 2024
- We will need to know your power needs and discuss placement of your booth.
- Please call our office at 541-388-0002 or drop us an email if you have any questions.