The SELCO Pole Pedal Paddle is the quintessential event of Bend, with over 5,000 racers/spectators at the West Event Grass in the Old Mill District race finish celebration. It’s the largest multi-sport event in Oregon. This is a great opportunity for you to market your business to over 5,000 outdoor recreation enthusiasts.Vendor application & contract here
SELCO PPP-MAY 13, 2022
- The race begins at Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort at 9:15 a.m. with the first finishers into the West Event Grass in the Old Mill District approximately at 11:00 a.m. Please be ready by 10:30 a.m. The day usually starts off a little slow, and then people come in droves by lunchtime. After 11:30 a.m., there will be a steady stream of racers crossing the finish line. This continues up until about 2:30 p.m. People are then just milling around socializing, looking at all the booths and hanging out. It’s very packed at this time! Awards are given out from 3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. At 4:00 p.m. you may then break down and start loading up to go.
WHAT WE PROVIDE TO YOU
- A 10×10 space, access to power, a very organized crew to direct you in the morning, live announcements on race day in the Amphitheater that will drive traffic to your booth, exposure to over 10,000 people and an opportunity to participate in an event that is so rich with tradition. You will also receive two parking passes and a confirmation email 10 days before the event that will give you your allotted check in time and further instructions.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- $300 and the completed Vendor Application by April 19, 2023
- Make checks payable to MBSEF. Mail to 2765 NW Lolo Avenue, Bend, OR 97703
- You can also call 541-388-0002 to pay with credit card.